Monday, November 19, 2007

English Words Are Flowing Out Like Endless Rain Into a Paper Cup

November 14, 2007


Our English club is in full swing and it’s my absolute favorite time of the day now. On Mondays and Wednesdays we work with 9th form kids and on Tuesdays and Thursdays we’re with 1st and 2nd form kids. So far they are absolutely loving it, and it puts a huge smile on my face every day.

Especially now that we’re going to be putting on a play in a few weeks…I’ve never been so excited about a project before!

The kids in the school love us beyond what you can imagine. I’ve received candy, cards, hugs, cheek kisses, handshakes, cookies, flowers and artwork from them since I’ve been here. And every single one of them knows my name and screams it out whenever they see me.

Never have I ever been so popular. It’s an awesome feeling.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's pretty damn popular! :D I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. ;)

You're making a difference in the lives of those children who will remember you forever. Forever! :D

Unknown said...

PS. It's "endless rain into a paper cup."

Just FYI. ;)

Angela said...

DAMMIT!!! I knew I was wrong. I had a feeling about that one.