Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back to The Daily Grind

July 19, 2008

The past few weeks have been fantastic, but now it has all come to an end.

I return to Turkmenistan refreshed, revitalized, with nasty gastric calamities due to Turkmen Air food.

It's alright...nothing I haven't experienced before.

Over the past few weeks I have:

Eaten frog

Chased after a mugger

Tried chewing tobacco

Had a facial AND pedicure

Met Jerry Springer

Eaten crap soup

Held a python

Roamed through the waterfalls of Vietnam

Tried every type of shellfish SouthEast Asia has to offer

I love being on vacation, but it's nice to be back, speaking Turkmen with the locals, reminiscing with friends and dreaming of my next trip.

Three more weeks until Bishkek...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about the gastric calamities, but you're gonna have to expand on those experiences. Jerry Springer? Chasing a mugger? Chewin' tabacky?

Don't leave us hangin' like that!