Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Feliz Navidad

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday was the worst day ever...the conference was longer than life and I was SOOO TIRED.

So I swore I wouldn't drink or go to the disco last night but before I knew it I was taking flaming sambuca shots and dancing on the speakers until 3am.

Oh well, it's Christmas...

Tomorrow we're off. I probably won't have too much internet access from now on, so have a wonderful holiday and enjoy some egg nog for me. We'll be eating Iranian food and attempting to make mimosas.

See Ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Felz Navidad, right back at ya! :D

I know I've asked in the past, but keep me abreast of changes in your mailing address, k?

Even though I might not always comment, I check your blog damn near everyday!

Stay strong, littlest Angela! :D

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas Angela! :o) - Caroline in Fla.