Sunday, October 11, 2009

Into the Wild

I've been sitting in front of this computer trying to figure out something to write today and nothing's coming to mind.

It could be because my brain is so fried from sleeping outside in the freezing cold mountains in Chuli last night...

Or it could be because of Alp Arslan. It tastes more battery acid than vodka.

What I learned:

Meat from Yimpash really is better

Never even think about camping without an axe

Climbing uphill at 3am with no shoes in the dark is always a bad idea

Smartwool from REI is beyond awesome

Boys fart a lot.

The end.

I'm glad I did it though...my last camping trip in T-tsan, and one of the most memorable ones.

I need a shower like never before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tend to toot from time to time.

Mi profesor de espanol habla mucho de Lomita.

It makes me think of you. :P