Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boys Boys Boys

September 17, 2009



“So what’s up with your boyfriend?” I asked my dressmaker tonight.

“He’s dead,” she said.

“WHAT? HE’S DEAD? ARE YOU SERIOUS?”

Everyone in the room started laughing.

“No, he’s probably not really dead,” she said. “He just hasn’t called for three months, which means he’s dead to me.”

“That’s horrible! Well, don’t worry you can do better. In fact I’ll help you!” I said, and started going through all the names of boys I knew in Yoloten.

“What about Ahmed? He has a car and he’s not bad looking,” I asked her.

“Ahmed is MARRIED, Angela!” she said.

“Oh that liar! He told me he was single!” I said angrily.

“Yeah, don’t they all? Eh, I wouldn’t want to marry him anyway, he’s my cousin.”

“Alright I’m going find you an American boyfriend then, okay?”

“Perfect!” She laughed.

Any takers? She’s pretty awesome…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you! Playing cupid. :)

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are around 330 bucks on every page. But finally I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.